Pages

Bittersweet goodbyes

Today was then first round of goodbyes, and it sucked. I had to say goodbye to my sweet and beautiful roommate Anissa. I swear that girl is an angel. She is so strong and has a positive attitude despite her surroundings. It was crazy thinking that I won't get to see her till next year! I was happy I got to catch up with some friends and loved every minute of it.  Driving away from Vanguard, a bit of my heart was definitely torn. While I am so excited to study in Spain, I also will be missing the beautiful souls at VU. The community there, the comfort of my friends and the simple things such as an OC sunset. Its strange leaving the comfort of home to venture into uncharted waters. Than I said "see you later" to my childhood best friend Maggie. We are hoping to meet up in her study abroad country of Italy later this year. I am so thankful for her friendship and can't wait to hear about all of her adventures.
This last week home is already setting in. While I am anxious for Spain, I know I still have lots to do in preperation for next Monday! Adios 💝

No comments:

Post a Comment