Pages

Last day of English Camp

What a crazy, exhausting but joyful week. Denia and I had a great group of students that were a pleasure to teach. Everyday we had class together and learned English during the morning. There were three boys and three girls and three Czech friends.  We played games, had great conversastions and tons of fun. Then we would play sports or make crafts during the afternoon with the whole camp. We would all have dinner together then it was night program which consisted of games, loud singing, craziness and sharing God's word.  Following that we had our discussion groups and talked. It was an awesome time to come together and talk about life, faith and the students lives.

There are so many things I could say about this week. I saw God present everyday and in every situation.  I experienced extreme joy and some  chaos. Some sadness and times of silliness. But God taught me to rely on Him and pray pray pray. I could go on about the incredible things He did this week. I made long lasting friendships from the amazing girls in my room, the students in my class and the beautiful people on the Czech team. This has shown me what it is like to live like Christ 24/7 and to press forward in love. It was life changing trip that I will forever cherish.

Slavá Bohü.

No comments:

Post a Comment