Pages

New Blog!

Hello everybody!
I am so excited to announce the launch of my new blog "Traveling Mermaid". I got this name as many of my friends call me Mermaid, which is appropriate as I am obsessed with anything ocean related. And as many of you may know, I have been blessed with the opportunity to travel to the Czech Republic this summer during the month of July on a missions trip teaching ESL (English as a second language) summer camp while ministering God's love. Then this next semester, which will be the first semester of my Junior year , I, along with one of my best friend Emily, will be studying abroad in Seville Spain for three months! Needless to say I will be traveling quite a lot this year. The Lord has been giving me amazing opportunities this year and I want to keep my friends and family back home updated while I am away. I will be updating with pictures, posts and prayer requests! I am excited for this journey and CAN'T WAIT to see what God has in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment